By Andy Dailey,Sarah Webb
A re-creation for Paper 2, global heritage subject eleven: motives and results of twentieth century wars
The popular IB degree heritage sequence, combining compelling narratives with educational rigor.
An authoritative and interesting narrative, with the widest number of assets at this point, assisting scholars to advance their wisdom and analytical abilities. This moment variation of entry to background for the IB degree: Causes, practices and results of wars provides:
- trustworthy, transparent and in-depth narrative from subject specialists
- research of the historiography surrounding key debates
- committed examination perform with version solutions and perform questions
- TOK help and old research inquiries to support with all elements of the Diploma
Read Online or Download Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition PDF
Similar war & peace books
How do we reply within the aftermath of wrongdoing? How can social belief be restored within the wake of severe political clash? during this difficult paintings, thinker Trudy Govier explores vital dilemmas of political reconciliation, using illustrative fabric from Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Australia, Canada, Peru, and in other places.
John Paul Lederach's paintings within the box of conciliation and mediation is across the world famous. As founding Director of the clash Transformation application and Institute of Peacebuilding at japanese Mennonite college, he has supplied session and direct mediation in a variety of events from the Miskito/Sandinista clash in Nicaragua to Somalia, Northern eire, the Basque nation, and the Philippines.
How can reasonable cooperation and a sturdy peace be reached within the foreign realm? Peace, Justice and overseas Order discusses this query within the mild of John Rawls' The legislation of Peoples, deals a brand new method of Rawls' foreign thought and contributes to the discourse on foreign peace and justice.
The twenty-first century has been considerably formed through the starting to be value of faith in foreign politics leading to emerging polarization between state states. This new dynamic has awarded new demanding situations to overseas human rights rules. This publication bargains with a few of these new demanding situations, rather the growing to be call for by way of Muslim states for cover of Islamic faith from blasphemy and defamation.
- Chinese War Correspondents: Covering Wars and Conflicts in the Twenty-First Century (Palgrave Series in Asia and Pacific Studies)
- Understanding Complex Military Operations: A case study approach (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
- The Future of the Arab Spring: Civic Entrepreneurship in Politics, Art, and Technology Startups
- Mediation of International Conflicts: A Rational Model (Routledge Studies in Security and Conflict Management)
Additional resources for Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition
Access to History for the IB Diploma: Causes and effects of 20th-century wars Second Edition by Andy Dailey,Sarah Webb